General Registration Information – 2018 - 2019
- The application process for the 2018-2019 school year starts on February 1, 2018.
- To be eligible for Kindergarten, children must be 4 years of age prior to March 1, 2018. There are no exceptions.
- Kindergarten is either a half day morning or a half day afternoon.
- There is no attendance boundary (catchment) to attend Mount Pleasant School; however there is a yellow bus boundary, and transportation information is available either on this website, by visiting http://epsb.ca/schools/gettoschool , or by contacting the school.
- The application/registration forms can either be downloaded from this site or are available at the school office. Parents of children new to EPS or just starting kindergarten must submit a copy of the child’s birth certificate or verification of citizenship, (Permanent Residence card) when applying.
- New students to Edmonton Public Schools will also need to complete the EPSB Student Registration form available either on our website, the e.p.s.b. website, or at the school office. We request that you submit your application package by March 17, 2018.
Please note that you can only apply at one school at a time within the Edmonton Public School District.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records when applying.
- The YMCA operates within our school as a separate business and offers an Out-of-School Care program. Please be aware that registration with the YMCA does not guarantee your child a space at our school, nor does acceptance in the Cogito program guarantee you a space with the YMCA. You can contact the YMCA at 780-437-4125.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit: www.epsb.ca