Parents are welcome to submit a registration package for the Cogito Program for any grade. Please be advised that based on the current enrolment of students who will be returning to the Cogito Program in September 2019, our school does not expect to be able to accommodate additional students in the Grades 2, 3, and 6 Cogito classes.
- Registrations for kindergarten opens on February 4th for children who are 4 years of age on or before March 1, 2019.
- Registration forms are available in the school office.
- Please bring your child’s birth certificate and two proof of address documents
- For students new to Edmonton Public Schools, please bring the child's Canadian birth certificate, Canadian Passport or PR card.
- If your child was not immunized in Edmonton, please bring their records.
If you are interested in being part of our school please contact us.
If you would like to find out more about registering your child with Edmonton Public Schools please visit us at www.epsb.ca
What is a FOIP Consent Form? See Video.
We do not accept registration requests by email.