The majority of our students are driven to school, creating a very busy place during morning drop off and after school pick up times. Student safety is of paramount importance and must be considered over convenience. Parents and guests are expected to obey all posted signage. Limited visitor parking is available along 106 street or 60 A avenue.
Parents are asked to refrain from:
- using the staff parking lot when dropping or picking up students,
- making U-turns on streets around the school - they are illegal,
- parking on 60A avenue directly in front of the school (reserved handicap parking and bus loading zones),
- parking in the 106 street area designated as a student drop-off area.
- blocking public and private driveways
Please be curteous to the homes and properties surrounding our school as we pride ourselves in being good members of this community.